Beautiful words. Zero sweat.
What’s it like to work with me?
Easier than making a cup of your favourite herbal tea. And just as soothing.
My article writing process:
1. We have an insight session (2 – 3 hours) to dig deep into your business so I can write content that’s true to your voice and resonates with your target audience. I ask you simple questions about:
– Your content marketing goals
– Your brand’s values and tone of voice
– Your audience
2. Using this insight, I create an editorial calendar featuring article topics* that are relevant, compelling, keyword-driven and aligned with your marketing strategy. So the articles I write supercharge engagement, rank high in search engines and help you achieve your content marketing goals.
*If you already have article ideas, all I need from you is a simple brief.
4. I write the articles by the agreed deadline
5. I share the article drafts with you on Google Docs.
6. Once I have your feedback, I’ll polish the articles and send them back to you for sign-off
7. I can also publish the articles for you, making sure they are optimised for SEO and are accompanied by quality images and visuals your audience will love.
My website content writing process:
1. We have a 2-3 hour insight session to dig deep into your business, marketing goals and audience
2. I create conceptual copy to make sure the tone and direction is spot on. As well as sticking to your tone of voice and brand guidelines, I create web copy that’s conversion-driven to help you win more customers
3. You sign-off the conceptual copy by the agreed time
4. I write the rest of your content, using the feedback you provided previously to nail your tone and messaging. Each page comes with several options for headings and subheadings. Those you don’t use for the final page can be harnessed throughout your other marketing content
5. I send your content via Google Docs for feedback
6. We have a live-edit session via Zoom using screen sharing where I can apply your feedback in real-time. Or I can amend your copy behind the scenes!
7. We can do a second round of edits or agree that the project is complete
8. I remain available to ensure your content works perfectly once published on your site
Got any questions about my process?