Hello friend! I’m Gigi
I have a confession.
I’m addicted to writing.
It all started when I was eight years old. I’d just read a book about dragons. But eight-year old me wasn’t satisfied. I didn’t want to just read about dragons.
I wanted to write about them.
Don’t ask me why. My parents weren’t writers. I wanted to be a zoologist. Not an author. But for some inexplicable reason, I was compelled to write.
So I spent all summer locked away in my room, writing a book about a girl who finds a dragon egg.
It was awful. Mostly plagiarised. But I didn’t care. Because I wrote a book! And I loved it! And my grandparents said they loved it!
Like a dragon’s fiery breath, writing set me alight with happiness and satisfaction. One thing led to another …
- I completed my English Degree at Hull University
- I wrote for two top gaming websites
- I travelled to Thailand to teach English
- I started writing blogs for businesses as a personal assistant
- I met Helen Dibble, content marketing extraordinaire
- I completed an apprenticeship at Incredibble Marketing
- I started writing for Incredibble
- I set up my own copywriting business
- I started writing a book (soon to be complete)
Along the way, my lifestyle changed.
I reached a point in my twenties where I didn’t want to buy fast fashion, eat meat or dairy, live in a polluted city, connect with people who didn’t share my values.
Which made me think. How can I extend my impact? Use my skills as a writer and marketer to help others heal the world?
So I started reaching out to sustainable and mindful brands (check out my work), carving a niche for myself that represented my ethics.
Now I get to write for businesses I’m truly passionate about. Want me to help you make a difference?
Tell me about your project